GlowTV’s new program called ‘Complicated Love‘?Starts Wednesday 26th August 7pm.
Complicated Love Full Story
Mauli and Nandini are best friends who have grown up together. Nandini chooses Rajdeep over Mauli’s friendship despite Mauli warning her of his bad character which leads to a fallout between the two and they part ways.
Present day; Mauli is married to Kunal while Nandini is married to Rajdeep. Mauli is a gynecologist, Kunal is a pediatrician. The two constantly support each other. While, Nandini is a victim of domestic violence. Rajdeep is an ambitious businessman and a dominating husband who doesn’t leave any chance to abuse Nandini, both physically and mentally.
Kunal ends up running into Nandini at a medical conference. He discovers that Nandini is the same friend Mauli keeps reminiscing about. He talks to Mauli about it and they decide to schedule a meeting. Nandini and Mauli meet after seven years. Rajdeep beats Nandini and leaves her in the middle of the road. Kunal ends up finding her and takes her to the hospital. Mauli and Kunal convince Nandini to speak up against the abuse, so Nandini gets Rajdeep arrested on domestic violence charges.
As they spend time together, Kunal starts falling for Nandini. He reminds himself about Mauli but is unable to stop thinking about Nandini. Slowly, Nandini begins to feel the same for Kunal. After many instances of awkward staring and avoiding each other, Nandini decides to leave town because of her inability to control her feelings for Kunal. When Kunal gets to know about this, he stops her and confesses his own feelings for her.
Nandini and Kunal start meeting secretly and soon after, consummate their relationship. Eventually, Mauli gets to know about Nandini and Kunal. She is shocked and heartbroken. Mauli decides to pick herself up and files for a divorce from Kunal but soon finds out that she is pregnant. Kunal accuses her of false pregnancy and divorces her in order to marry Nandini. Kunal and Nandini get married.
6 years later
Mauli lives with her daughter Mishti and her best friend Ishaan. Mishti considers Ishaan her father. Kunal returns from London with his and Nandini’s daughter Pari. He is unaware about Mishti being his daughter. Mishti and Pari meet and become best friends, unaware of their real relationship of half-sisters.
Circumstances bring Kunal and Mauli face to face. Mauli learns that Nandini died due to cancer whereas Kunal learns about Mishti being his daughter. Ishaan proposes Mauli for marriage. Kunal meets with an accident and loses his memory, only remembering his life with Mauli. While Mauli stays with Kunal, Ishaan takes care of Mishti and Pari. Once Kunal regains his memory, Mauli chooses Ishaan over Kunal and the two get married.
17 years later
Mishti and Pari have grown up. Mauli, Kunal and Ishaan have died. Mishti is a perfectionist who believes in love and commitment. Pari, on the other hand is commitment phobic and easy going. The sisters run an event management company. Mishti is about to get engaged to her boyfriend Veer. Meanwhile, Pari’s childhood bestfriend Arnav is in love with her but she doesn’t feel the same for him.
Pari meets Ruhaan and gets fascinated by him whereas Ruhaan sees Mishti and gets attracted to her. Ruhaan turns out to be Veer’s close friend and thus begins living in Mishti and Pari’s house as a paying guest. Mishti and Ruhaan share a conflicting relation whereas Pari and Ruhaan form an easy going bond of friendship. Mishti and Veer get engaged. When Ruhaan finds out that Mishti is Veer’s fiance, he tries to ignore his feelings for her.
Meanwhile, Mishti gets nervous sensing how different she feels when she is around Ruhaan and tries to push away her feelings. Pari, on the other hand, starts falling for Ruhaan. On learning this, Arnav is heartbroken. Eventually, Mishti accepts her feelings for Ruhaan.
Mishti and Ruhaan confess their love to each other. Mishti breaks off her engagement with Veer. When Veer finds out about Mishti and Ruhaan, he informs Pari about Mishti and Ruhaan’s relationship hoping to cause problems between the sisters. Mishti gets to know about Pari’s feelings for Ruhaan through Radhika. She decides to sacrifice her love for Pari, and denies having feelings for Ruhaan when Pari questions her by faking to get back together with Veer. Pari proposes Ruhaan and is heartbroken when he tells her that he loves someone else.
Ruhaan questions Mishti’s sacrifice but she remains adamant. Mishti faints and it is revealed that she has been suffering from a disease. Pari and Radhika find out about Mishti and Ruhaan’s love for each other. Pari donates her kidney to save Mishti.
3 months later
Ruhaan and Mishti get married and move into their own flat in the same building. Mishti, Ruhaan, Pari, Arnav, Radhika and Ansh celebrate together.
Complicated Love Cast
- Aditi Sharma as Dr. Mauli Khanna/Malhotra (Nee’Srivastav)– Nandini’s childhood friend; Kunal’s former wife; Ishaan’s wife; Mishti and Ansh’s mother
- Shakti Arora as Dr. Kunal Malhotra– Radhika’s son; Mauli’s former husband; Nandini’s husband; Mishti and Pari’s father
- Drashti Dhami as Nandini Malhotra/Thakur– Mauli’s childhood friend; Rajdeep’s former wife; Kunal’s wife; Pari’s mother
- Tejasswi Prakash as Mishti Khanna/Malhotra– Mauli and Kunal’s daughter; Ishaan’s adoptive daughter; Pari and Ansh’s half sister; Ruhaan’s wife (2019)
- Aneri Vajani as Pari Malhotra– Nandini and Kunal’s daughter; Mishti’s half sister (2019)
- Kunal Jaisingh as Ruhaan– Veer’s childhood friend; Mishti’s husband (2019)
- Jaya Bhattacharya as Radhika Malhotra– Kunal’s mother; Mishti and Pari’s grandmother; Ansh’s adoptive grandmother; Sue’s best friend (2018–2019)
- Abhinav Shukla as Rajdeep Thakur– Nandini’s former husband (2018)
- Kinshuk Mahajan as Ishaan Khanna– Mauli’s husband; Mishti’s adoptive father; Ansh’s father (2018–2019)
- Maisha Dixit as Young Mishti Khanna/Malhotra– Mauli and Kunal’s daughter; Ishaan’s adoptive daughter; Pari and Ansh’s half sister (2018–2019)
- Arravya Sharma as Young Pari Malhotra– Nandini and Kunal’s daughter; Mishti’s half sister (2018–2019)
- Rohan Gandotra as Veer Verma– Ruhaan’s childhood friend; Mishti’s former fiance (2019)
- Akshit Sukhija as Arnav– Taani’s brother; Sue’s nephew; Pari’s childhood friend (2019)
- Dolly Minhas as Sukhmani aka Sue– Arnav and Taani’s aunt; Radhika’s best friend (2019)
- Neena Cheema as Yammini Malhotra– Kunal’s grandmother (2018–2019)
- Abigail Jain as Mehak– Kunal’s friend (2018)